Features and System Requirements
What is Jailbreaking?
Jailbreaking is a process that allows iPad,iPhone and iPod Touch users to run any software on their devices, as opposed to only that code authorized by Apple. Once jailbroken, iPhone users are able to download many applications previously unavailable through the App Store via unofficial installers such as Cydia. A jailbroken Apple Product is still able to use and update apps downloaded and purchased from Apple’s official App Store.
- No monthly or “Pay per Download” fees!
- Jailbreak performed in minutes and only once!
- Untethered jailbreak – No need of additional software running on every reboot of your device.
- Free Technical Support!
- iPad, iPad2
- Windows XP – Vista – 7 / Mac OS
- ALL VERSIONS OF iOS SUPPORTED including latest 5.0 and 5.0.1!